- With the US trapped in depression, this really is starting to feel like 1932 (Source)
- Government Lowered Spending on the Queen by 12.2% in 2009-10 Fiscal Year (Source)
- Overreach but interesting: Behavioural Finance’s Smoking Gun (Source)
- Sex market in South Africa during World Cup is a flop (Source)
- The End of (Behavioral) Finance
- Why Doesn’t Behavioral Finance Work When Financiers Misbehave?
- Links: First-World Debt Restructuring, Depression Economics, etc.
- Fireman Mortality, Behavioral Finance, and the Conjunction Fallacy
- Readings: Spending, Cars, CDS, Sex and Current Account, Shale, Oil, etc.