A few links from my weekly weekend reading column at TheStreet:
- The botox economy self-administers topical debt medication (Source)
- Germany Said to Accept EU Loan Compromise for Greece (Source)
- A special report on America’s economy: Time to rebalance (Source)
- China is investing in small Australian mining companies, creating a class of superrich entrepreneurs.(Source)
- The Fall of AIG: The Untold Story (Source)
- California Beats Predictions for Revenue Again, Comptroller Says (Source)
- Why the U.S. recovery will be bigger, faster, and stronger than economists and politicians expect (Source)
- Two naturalists begin an 1800-mile, five-month walk around post-glacial Lake Superior (Source)
- Readings: False Recovery, Corn, California, Default, Next Big Thing, etc.
- Readings: Pricing, Wall Street, China, California Schools, Immunology, etc.
- Readings: Oil Spike, Jobs, California, DRAM, H1N1, China, iPad, etc.
- Readings: State Debt, Copper, Oil, Savings, etc.
- Readings: Gold bugs, California, H1N1, and Fed Fallacies