- Dopamine and market bubbles (Lehrer)
- Me musing at the Agoracom online investing conference (Agoracom)
- The rise and fall of the dollar: When did the dollar replace sterling, and what does it mean for the future of the dollar? (Eichengreen)
- The Doomslayer: Old Wired on Julian Simon (Wired)
- China blames foreign banks for billions in derivative losses (Bloomberg)
- ETFs going for the final frontiers of small countries (WSJ)
Readings: Dopamine Bubbles, Doomslayer, Derivatives, etc.
By December 4, 2009 · ··