What are people seeing out there in the real world of economics of late? Some from me:
- A furniture company of my acquaintance has seen impressive order growth over the last few weeks
- San Diego traffic still remains light
- Seeing more open houses, which suggests some optimism from people that properties are likely to move
- Restaurant traffic remains low, with our favorite dim sum restaurant’s parking lot not yet turned back into its usual bumper car madness
- Someone hit my parked car last week and didn’t leave a note. No insurance?
- I have received three invitations to upcoming events in Las Vegas
Please add your own.