There is some must-see bailout TV tomorrow. Hedge fund managers John Paulson, Jim Simons, George Soros, Phil Falcone, and Ken Griffin will all be testifying tomorrow before the House Oversight Committee. I genuinely hope it doesn’t turn into a blame game and shouting match, but I don’t have a lot of confident that it won’t. The most interesting thing will likely be whatever prepared material they submit, so watch for that early tomorrow.
Here is the full list of guests on the Henry Waxman Power Hour, which should be streamed from the House site, as well as over C-Span, starting at 8:30am EST.
* John Alfred Paulson, President, Paulson & Co., Inc.
* George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management, LLC
* James Simons, President, Renaissance Technologies, LLC
* Philip A. Falcone, Senior Managing Partner, Harbinger Capital Partners
* Kenneth C. Griffin, Chief Executive Officer and President, Citadel Investment Group, LLC
* Professor Andrew Lo, Director, MIT Laboratory for Financial Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management
* Professor David Ruder, Northwestern University School of Law, Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
* Professor Joseph Bankman, Stanford University Law School
* Houman Shadab, Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University