Here is a sneak peek at some (non-Fannie/Freddie) links from my weekly column over at TheStreet.
- More allegations about nefarious activity in oil markets (Risk)
- ï»¿Black Swans and Market Timing: How Not To Generate Alpha (Journal of Investing)
- Michael Lewis in New Orleans (Bloomberg)
- Great Roger Lowenstein essay on the market’s short memory for risk and bailouts (NYTimes)
- Housing Busts and Household Mobility (NBER)
- Bill Gates is having trouble selling Microsoft shares fast enough (New York Post)