Here is a sneak peek at some links from my weekly Weekend Reading column over at TheStreet.com.
- More than 40% of investors in structured products don’t understand them (Risk)
- Credit default swaps suggest both Ford and GM will declare Chapter 11 (IDD)
- Louis Vuitton CEO says sales don’t suffer in downturn (S.F. Chronicle)
- Top 100′s Ad-Spend Growth Grinds to Halt (Advertising Age)
- Federal Reserve Board launches new data feeds (Federal Reserve)
- Las Vegas economy spiraling downward (Independent)
- Chinese professor loses home price bet (China Daily)