Here is a sneak peek at some links from my weekly Weekend Reading column over at TheStreet.com.
- Jeremy Grantham say smarket are bad and going to get worse than most expect (GMO)
- Nouriel Roubini making the case for a U-shaped downturn (Calculated Risk/CNBC)
- Panic oil buying in U.K. after BP shuts major pipeline (Bloomberg.com)
- As ARMs reset, little of the expected chaos is coming to fruition (S.F. Chronicle)
- Car traffic is falling with gas consumption as prices finally bite (BusinessWeek)
- The causes and consequences of rapidly-rising food prices (Washington Post)