A sneak peek at some links from my weekly Weekend Reading column over at TheStreet.com.
- Risk arb update on Bear Stearns/JPMorgan (TheDeal)
- Megastores are now willing to haggle on price (New York Times)
- Egg prices are up 23% year-over-year (L.A. Times)
- Pawn shops are doing booming business (Los Angeles Times)
- Real wealth increases with age as people spend slower than models predict (Federal Reserve)
- Venture investors are nervous about technology companies (Fortune)
- Qualified borrowers are newly facing a credit squeeze (The Boston Globe)