Here is a sneak peek at some links from my weekly Weekend Reading column over at TheStreet.com.
- The usual suspects are queued up to challenge the Fed’s efficacy (Bloomberg.com)
- In era of delays, airport hotels gain popularity (The Boston Globe)
- AQR hedge fund lost almost 15% through mid-February (Bloomberg.com)
- Are suburbs the next urban slum? (Atlantic)
- The much-ballyhooed Apple iPhone SDK will be late (BusinessWeek)
- Warren Buffett doesn’t noticed naked people when playing bridge (CBS News)
- Good stuff in Investment Postcards, including discussion of increased infrastructure spending in BRIC countries (Investment Postcards)