Here is a sneak peek at some links from my weekly Weekend Reading column over at TheStreet.com.
- Boston’s Big Dig has 237 leaks, and Bechtel is taking heat (Boston Globe)
- Interview with VMware CEO Diane Greene (CRN)
- American credit card debt is growing at the fastest rate in years (New York Times)
- Lehman and JPMorgan sold instant-default subprime securities to Florida (Bloomberg Markets)
- Spy photos show slogan "There’s something in the air" at Apple’s big event in San Francisco (MacRumors)
- Intel’s Andy Grove’s is suffering from Parkinson’s, and driving research money toward a treatment/cure (Forbes)
- The coming food crisis: Spiraling prices ahead (Financial Post)