Here are three questions I/we were asked on-air at CNBC tonight as a preview of tonight’s MBA Challenge:
- Something to do with a slogan about cutting 15% from your auto insurance.
- What current stock is the only remaining member of the original twelve members of the Dow index?
- What three sequels are among the top 10 (?) grossing movies of all time?
I’ll be back shortly with answers.
Highlight after the colon for my answers:
- I said Geico, but only as total guess. I watch zero TV, so have no idea about ad jingles, but lower auto insurance (or lizards) usually means Geico.
- I got in GE and was credited with this one.
- I said Shrek II, which was right, and then Empire Strikes Back, which wasn’t. I immediately protested that the box office numbers were not inflation adjusted, but was overruled by Dylan going to commercial.