- 150,000 new users a day during the first half of November, up from about 100,000 a day last summer
- 24.2 million unique users in October, up 12% from 21.6 million in September
- 11.6 billion page views in October (up from 9-billion in September), displacing eBay as the fourth-busiest site on the net
- More page views than any Internet destination except Yahoo, AOL, and MSN.
- Twice the page views as Google which logged 6.6 billion in October.
I’m not sure which stat boggles my mind most. Maybe it’s that MySpace adds a Flickr worth of users every working week. Then again, maybe it’s that MySpace currently gets 4,475 page views a second, which is a remarkable figure for a site not exactly designed, a la Google, for delivering pages in a hurry.