Today I cheerfully participated for the second year running in the VentureForth Biotechnology Entrepreneur 2005 conference here in San Diego. Once again there was a great turnout of both speakers and attendees, so kudos to the organizers.
Here are links to video for today’s main events. Yours truly was the host/moderator of the first panel, on taking technology from academia & labs to the market:
- Keynote #1: Dr. Charles Cantor, Sequenom
- Panel #1: Academia to Market (featuring me)
- Keynote #2: Ivor Royston, Forward Ventures
- Panel #2: Trends in Biotechnology
- Panel #3: Legal & Tech Transfer Issues