Reed-Elsevier’s ScienceDirect has joined the WSJ, NY Times, FT, and Yahoo in revealing a live list of the most popular artices there. In the case of ScienceDirect, it is broken down by domain area, from Agriculture, through Computer Science, to Veterinary Sciences.
Here, for example, is the current top ten list in Economics & Finance:
- Is Globalization Reducing Poverty and Inequality?
Wade, R.H.;Wade, R.H.;Wade, R.H.
- Firm size and the gains from acquisitions
Moeller, S.B.;Schlingemann, F.P.;Stulz, R.M.;Moeller, S.B.;Schlingemann, F.P.;Stulz, R.M.
- Foreign exchange risk management in UK, USA and Asia Pacific multinational companies
Pages 185 – 211
- Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature
Healy, P.M.;Palepu, K.G.
- Market efficiency, long-term returns, and behavioral finance
- Financial accounting information, organizational complexity and corporate governance systems
Bushman, R.;Chen, Q.;Engel, E.;Smith, A.
- An investigation of the effect of Balanced Scorecard implementation on financial performance
Davis, S.;Albright, T.;Davis, S.;Albright, T.
- To hedge or not to hedge: the performance of simple strategies for hedging foreign exchange risk
Pages 213 – 223
Morey, M.R.;Simpson, M.W.
- The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field
Graham, J.R.;Harvey, C.R.
- Capital markets research in accounting